We are participating providers for the following health plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
For clients with other insurance plans, we usually are able to provide the documentation that your insurance company requires for reimbursement of out-of-network services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If trying to determine details of your insurance coverage, we suggest asking the following questions by calling the phone number on the back of your insurance card and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible, how much is it, and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance for therapy sessions?
- Do I need preauthorization to see an outpatient, office based counselor or therapist?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Our staff would be happy to assist in gathering this information before you schedule an appointment if you would like.Services not covered by insurance
If your employee benefit plan does not cover services or if you do not want to use your insurance, please text, call, or email our office to discuss fees for services.Payment
Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Payment is expected at the time of your session.Cancellation Policy
We understand that appointments need to be canceled and rescheduled from time to time. We ask that you kindly give us at least 24 hours in advance notice when canceling appointments so we can schedule others that need appointments. We charge a $40 fee for sessions not canceled within a 24 hour notice.Contact
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please text, call, or email using the information on our Contact Us