Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Can I see an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Some employers have Employee Assistance Programs for their employees and household members that cover the cost of services. Please check with your employer by asking the following questions:
- Do I have EAP benefits?
- What are the EAP benefits?
- Does the EAP cover cousneling sessions?
- How many sessions per year is covered by my EAP?
- What kind of referral or approval is needed prior to receiving services?
If your employee benefit plan does not cover services or if you do not want to use your insurance, please call the office to discuss fees for services.
Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. Payment is expected at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.